These policies help ensure the best experience for all students.
- Arrive or log in to class on time. All times are in the central time zone.
- Make arrangements for childcare.
- Respect others in the class, regardless of race, religion or ethnicity.
- Allow classmates equal time to speak/ask questions.
- Complete assigned homework.
- If you are an online student, please enable the camera on your computer. This helps the instructor check for understanding and know who is speaking.
Terms & Conditions:
- Payment reserves your place in the class or time with the instructor. You are not registered until payment is received.
- To receive a refund, students must cancel 24 hours in advance. If cancelled less than 24 hours, student will be moved to another class time.
- There are no refunds or rescheduled classes for students who miss class without notification.
- Private lessons may be rescheduled if notified 12 hours in advance.
- If an instructor reschedules or misses a class due to an emergency or weather event, students may be refunded for that class.
- Instructors will wait 10 minutes past the agreed upon time for a student to arrive, either online or in person. After that time, the student is considered a no-show and will not be refunded for the missed class.
- If an instructor is more than 10 minutes late to an agreed upon meeting, the student may ask to reschedule or get a refund for the missed lesson.
- Sugar Land ESL will generally communicate with students through email. Students are responsible for checking their email, logging onto the lesson platforms and communicating with the instructor.
- Sugar Land ESL respects your privacy. Your information will not be shared with anyone without your permission.
- Sugar Land ESL wants you to be pleased with the services provided, but cannot make any guarantees. Please discuss any questions, concerns or issues you have with Rhonda. She may be reached by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and will make every effort to help you.